Blog Archive

Friday, October 2, 2009

Government Executive - Telecom Readiness


Here's an illustration along with roughs for the October 2009 issue of Government Executive. Its about how most agencies aren't ready for to transition to a new massive governmentwide telecommunications contract. I'm glad they picked this rough. And it was the first digital piece I'd done for the magazine. I had done painted illustrations for them previously but the AD and I both agreed this topic might work better in vector. Thanks Kelly!

Also, still waiting to post my LA Times piece but the article still hasn't been published. They assure me the article's not killed but will run at some point. Currently working on a painted cover for Pacific Sun, digital full page for Stocks & Commodities and website illustrations for the Chronicle of Higher Education.

No comments:

About Me

Clients include: Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, ESPN, Fast Company, WIRED UK.